We are seeking a Pest Control Technician to join our Go-Forth team!
We are a locally owned pest control company that has grown 10x since 2012 and we are adding new people to help accommodate for the explosive growth.
This position involves service and sales, however, we will fully train in house. No experience is required. Ideal candidates display the ability to build rapport with clients and co-workers. The ability to work independently as well as be part of a team. Candidates must be willing to demonstrate good decision making skills. Be self starters, self motivated and communicate effectively with team and clients.
Job Type: Full-time
$3000.00 Monthly draw commissions
Approx. $50,000 -$70,000 yearly
* Company Smart Phone with personal usage
*Company Vehicle to take home
* Comprehensive paid training program. (You will have homework to do, reading etc. outside of the paid training)
* Opportunity for advancement
*Entry level positions as well that focus on your skills and dedication to the task at hand on a daily basis
* Provide continuing education opportunities for advances in pay and promotion opportunities.
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available
*PTO after 60 days
*401k with company match
1) Must have valid North Carolina Driver License
2) Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
3) Must have a Clean Criminal Background
4) Must have clean driving record
5) Comfortable working outside, under houses and around houses.
6) Must be able to lift/Carry 40 lbs
7) Must be responsible and dedicated to your work
We are committed to providing an opportunity for our employees to advance and make more money each and every year. Our company provides high-quality training; we are home of the 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 AND 2015 North Carolina Pest Management Association Technician of the Year (all were completely trained in-house), A rating with the Better Business Bureau and top Google ratings!